Friday, May 1, 2015

Zoo Field Trip

Eden's school class went on a field trip to the zoo. I signed up to be a chaperone and wasn't sure what to expect as far as my group size, so I left Olivia behind with a babysitter, but Bentley got to tag along with the big kids.  It turned out we only ended up having one other kid in our group - Breck Reidhead.  This guy is in Eden's church class and karate class, and let it be documented here that she has professed him to be "her first crush" and "I think I'll marry him someday."  :) 


Bentley loved getting to do everything the big school kids got to do.
I loved having a helper to pull the load.  :)
They feed the ducks and fish tons of bread.  This was way more exciting to them than seeing the animals.
The snake was totally creepy and followed their fingers around the front of the tank for a long time.

I'm so glad I have the opportunity to do these fun things with Eden and her class.

No comments: