Most my friends have several kids now so it's been a while since I've attended a baby shower for a first time mom. I was even more excited when I was able to throw the shower for a first time mom! Catherine Smouse graciously allowed me to plan a party for her, even though she was brand new to town and didn't really know anyone. It ended up being such a fun night of fondue cheese, caramel and chocolate, and lots of laughing and visiting. We are so excited for her to welcome her first baby into the world soon, and we hopefully didn't scare her too bad when we all started sharing labor stories. :)
Congrats Catherine and James!
2 comments:
Very cool of Lisa to take the lead on the baby shower. And, Catherine has a British accent that floated around the house.
Awesome job! Looks like it was a blast. I love how Ruby is checking out the onesie's hanging on the line lol.
Post a Comment