Monday, July 13, 2015

More Fun at Cliff's

It has been so fun having our Cliff's passes again this summer. We usually do the rides for a couple hours and then spend a while at the water park at the end to cool off. We have loved that the Hardings and Grandma have passes this year too so we can go together.
Eden tried a new ride this time, the "Tilt-a-Whirl" and as you can tell from the pictures Brad took on the ride, she loved it! She isn't into roller coasters much, but she sure loves the rides that spin her around like crazy!
Lincoln was so nice to share his ice cream with Olive. I love that cute tiny tongue stinking out.
Carson and Olivia kept each other entertained while waiting in line.
This was Olivia's first time on the big swing ride. She was very nervous before it started and they were buckling her in. She kept looking around trying to figure out how to get out.
Then the ride started and she squealed with delight the whole time and screamed angrily when it stopped and I took her off. Fortunately there was hardly anyone there so we just got right back on. She loved it.

2 comments:

Brad Justice said...

Cliff's has been awesome.

When Eden and I went on the Tilt o Whirl, I said, "This is crazy!" She quickly followed up with "This is crazy GOOD!"

Grandma Malarsie said...

Tilt o Whirl was not a good one for me. Guess I am getting old.