Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Miscellaneous Pictures from September


Bentley loves to do his homework in the Star Wars book. He is such a good little student.
He is so focused and patient.
Picnic in the park!
I love Bentley's flailing body in the background. He loves to do crazy moves as he flips over the balls on the trampoline.
Any time we watch a movie, there is always a dance party on the table as the credits scroll.
Cute little buddies!
Brad and I went on a fun date to the State Fair Rodeo and Clay Walker concert. It's always a good time.


Cute little guy and his favorite game right now, Sleeping Queens.
The kids love playing blind man's bluff. Unfortunately, Olivia always ends up getting trampled at some point in the game.


Bentley is gearing up for Halloween with his awesome Storm Trooper costume. He wears it a ton!
The PTA at the school held a fall festival and Eden loved going and being a part of the fun games. She chose Mickey and Minnie face paint and spent lots of her tickets playing all the fun carnival games.
It was crazy busy so I'm glad we got there early and burned through our tickets quickly!


1 comment:

Brad Justice said...

I have no idea how it started, but the credits dance party at the end of a movie has become a tradition. They love it.