Saturday, September 12, 2015

Studying a Spider Web

I love this picture because I love his intense study of that big spider web that stretched from our playhouse to the trampoline. It really was beautiful and we talked for a long time about how it was made and how the spider uses the web to catch it's food.
We sat and talked about this for quite a while, and then, without having any idea what was happening, Olivia came tearing out the door and ran right through that big web. She was freaking out and couldn't figure out what was all over her. I quickly had to help untangle her so she would calm down. Then Bentley and I had a really good laugh. It was all fun while it lasted.

It's moments like this that remind me how blessed I am to be a stay at home mom. These are the moments that make all the mess and crying and screaming worth it.  :)

1 comment:

Grandma Malarsie said...

There is some deep concentrating going on there.