Friday, November 20, 2015

Bentley on the Potty

Ok, ok, I know this is probably super inappropriate to be posting online, but I can't help it. I want to remember this boy's sweet ingenuity.  Sitting down just wasn't working for him, it took too long and it was too hard to get his pants and underwear down low enough and then be able to climb up on the potty. However, he isn't tall enough to stand yet either. So this clever boy came up with this solution all on his own. I just walked by the bathroom one day and saw him going like this, and noticed this is how he does it all the time now.   Very clever, and I am one happy mommy because for the most part, I'm not finding pee sprayed all over my toilets and floors like before.   Win - win.  

Oh the joys of having a boy.....

1 comment: