Sunday, November 29, 2015

Miscellaneous Pictures from November

Mom: "Bentley, take off your mask. You can't eat dinner like that. " Bentley: "I'm Darth Vader, I can't take off this face."
My kids are major hot cocoa fans...
She's just so cute. This picture makes me want to snuggle her.
I love that Eden likes to read to Bentley, she just can't seem to get him to sit still long enough for her chapter books though and that frustrates her a little bit.  :
Olivia got to borrow Eden's rain boots and splash in the puddles. She thought that was pretty fun.
Bentley and I have been using the alphabet train to practice his lowercase and uppercase numbers. He is a pretty smart little dude.

One can never be too prepared for inclement weather while watching TV.
Bentley also loves to play this spacial, shapes game where he has to match the blocks with the way they are built in the pictures. It's fun to watch him learn and figure things out.
Who needs a real hot tub when you've got a big tub in the bathroom? Pretty soon we need to make room for another sister!
Little book worm made herself a cozy seat out of my couch cushions.

A quick picture request from the Darth Vader knight. He always has some kind of battle going on in his head, complete with loud sound affects.

1 comment:

Brad Justice said...

And to think, they always say "let me see" after the picture was taken. When I was a kid, which was not long ago at all, we had to wait for the film to be developed at Sam's Club!