Annie Pickett and I have been friends for so many years, but we have never had a baby at the same time because it seems like we always perfectly rotated every other year with each other. Well this time, we were spot on and each of our 4th children are due just two weeks apart. We are both having girls so I'm looking forward to watching them grow up together. It's also been so fun having someone who is just as pregnant and can understand all the complaints as I so often feel like sharing them. :)
We had a couple other friends who wanted to throw us a joint baby shower, but I thought that felt weird since it was my fourth, so instead I just suggested we have a girls night and go out to dinner. They got everything all organized, we had a huge turnout of some of the greatest ladies I know, and they all brought gifts which was so incredibly nice. It ended up being such a fun night, and I was surrounded by some of the best friends I've ever had. I feel so blessed.
| We even got free dessert out of it! And it was delicious. |

No comments:
Post a Comment