Saturday, January 30, 2016

Taking Karly Home!

By early afternoon, just a little over 24 hours since her birth, we were loading up to go home! She passed her hearing test, got her labs done, and we got discharged without any delay. It hardly felt like we had been there at all because the whole turn around was so fast.

I was feeling a little mixed emotions at this point to be honest. I was ready to be home and see the kids, but I was also really nervous to be home and with all the kids! ha ha
All loaded up and ready to go home!
When we got home, Olivia was sleeping, but Eden and Bentley were anxiously waiting to see their little sister again.





Then when Olivia woke up to find us all home she was very excited. She kept pointing to all Karly's features and identifying that she had all the same body parts.  :)


I have a feeling this baby will not lack attention around here! 

Welcome home sweet Karly! Now real life begins :)






1 comment:

Brad Justice said...

Olive often says "it" instead of "her". "Want to touch it!" "Let me hold it!"