While waiting for the recital to start, Karly and Olive were happy to provide the pre-show entertainment. They were up there dancing away putting on quite a show for everyone.
Bentley got in on the action too, but only close to our chairs - not out for everyone to see. :)
Eden is the cutest little ballerina ever. She has become so confident up there and it's so fun to watch.At this point in the dance, she came under the tunnel of girls and slid forward on the ground and saw Bentley sitting on the floor in front of her. When they made eye contact, they both had the biggest smile towards the other. It was so cute.
She did such a great job. I felt so much pride and love for her.
I'm so grateful to be her mom. I love watching her bloom and grow. She has become such a beautiful dancer.
1 comment:
She is a beautiful, beautiful ballerina.
Post a Comment