We have loved being at this new school so much. It has been such a great fit for our family. This semester we have really been looking forward to this special night at the school. Art and Poetry night is a fundraiser for the school, and an opportunity for the kids to showcase several of their art projects. It was so fun to see all the classrooms transformed and decorated with such beautiful art.
Eden and Bentley both had several creations in their classrooms that they were excited to show.
I love this cute little story about a turkey that Bentley wrote:
My name is Robert. I like to eat
tomatoes and chicken nuggets. I
like to play baseball with my friend Rocky. I am fun to play with.
Karly was a cute little supporter. She was very excited to touch and hold everything, against my wishes.
It was such a fun family night together at the school. I love that we are involved in this community of families and playing a great role in the education of our kids. I couldn't be happier.




1 comment:
The school really is awesome. It's an excellent blend of so many things all at once.
Post a Comment