Sunday, March 25, 2018

Bentley's Sweet Prayer Cards

Today in his primary class Bentley learned about prayer.  His teacher had given them each a handful of cards and asked them to write things they pray for.  Bentley brought these home and as I was looking through them I was so touched by his heartfelt and outward focused thoughts.  He has such a mature soul, and such a sweet heart for his sisters.  I sure love him so so much and thank Heavenly Father for him every day.

Here are the things he wrote on his prayer cards:

I thank thee for:
- Teachings of the people and prophets
-  Helping Olive not suck her fingers
-  Helping me to be smart
-  Helping me read

I ask thee/please bless:
-  That we will help my sisters when we get home
-  That Karly won't pee or poop in her pants
-  That we won't be sad.
-  That Karly and Olive will have their owies taken away
-  That Olive will color in the lines.

1 comment:

Brad Justice said...

He is so kind and thoughtful. I love finding notes from him and the other kids with a window into their minds and hearts.