Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Molly and Bentley

Molly is such a cute friend for Bentley.  Whenever the Haslam family is here, Bentley and Molly like to play board games together.  She is such a good sport.  Bentley does his best to explain the rules and as I'm listening in, it's incredibly confusing and so hard to understand for poor Molly who has never seen these games before.  The other day I tried to step in and said, "Bentley, this game is too complicated and you have played it a lot and she never has so it's kind of confusing and not really fair." Then Molly sweetly responded, "Oh it's ok, I like to lose! It's fun to play and I don't mind if Bentley wins every time."   Bentley, of course, LOVES to win so there you have it - a match made in heaven.  :)

1 comment:

Brad Justice said...

Seriously. A match made in heaven.