Saturday, June 23, 2018

Eden's Birthday Party

Finally, just a few weeks after her birthday, it was time for Eden's birthday party!!  She had planned it all herself and was so excited for her friends to come hang out.  She had a pajama party with breakfast foods for dinner. They played a lot of games and then they decorated pillow cases to take home.

Lydia Pickett was really helpful for Avery as Eden lost focus and took the pie to her face. :)
She got so many great gifts from her friends.  Eden is very fortunate to have a great group of girls in the ward.
They all had a stencil for their names and then they drew whatever their little hearts desired.  They all turned out really cute.
The birthday treat was chocolate donuts with a scoop of ice cream on top.  Yum!
Thank you to all the cute girls (and our favorite cute boy in there too) who helped celebrate our 9 year old Eden!!  So fun. :)

1 comment:

Brad Justice said...

Happy birthday, Deedee! I love you so much. You are smart, you are strong, and you are brave. And I believe it.

Also, Bentley is going to be a very happy teenager as you bring all your girlfriends over to the house. In fact, I predict his guy friends will always want to hang out at our house. I wonder why...