Sunday, June 17, 2018

Happy Father's Day

We love celebrating our great daddy on Father's Day!  The kids really enjoy doing special things for him, like breakfast in bed and lots and lots of treats.

Before church we had to pose for a picture to capture this awesome daddy with his four biggest fans. So cute!
After church, grandma and grandpa joined us and we got to celebrate grandpa too.  They both opened their gifts, we had a yummy stake and potato dinner (with "Dad's Root Beer"), and then finished the night with cake.
I am so grateful for my own dad who was, and is, such an important person in my life.  I love that we live close and can be together often.  

I am so grateful for Brad and the amazing father he is for our kids.  Really, he is the best dad.  The kids know they are deeply loved, and in the process he helps them truly enjoy life and remember the importance of having FUN.  Happy Father's day!

1 comment:

Brad Justice said...

Thank you, wonderful family. Aside from marrying my Lover Girl, being a father is the best, most fulfilling part of my life.