Grandma and grandpa were spending the weekend camping in their trailer at a KOA just north of town so we decided to join them for a day. It was tons of fun!
The playground had some old school swings that went REALLY high. It was actually a little creepy when we got going real good. Brad even jumped out of the swing at one point and I think we were all relieved he didn't hurt himself.
Grandma had some fun "Eye Spy" activities. The magnifying glasses were a hit of course.
Olive took Quaker for a stroll as we explored around the KOA.
We had a picnic lunch on the tablecloth that I remember as a kid. That thing's been around a long time!
Then we finished the day at the swimming pool. The kids loved that part the most I think.
The kids all lined up and took turns pushing dad in. He was very dramatic which made it super fun for all involved.
Thanks grandma and grandpa for inviting us up for a very fun day!














1 comment:
Who would have guessed the local KOA would be such a blast?!
Post a Comment