Saturday, November 10, 2018

Bentley and Molly

Bentley and Molly Haslam are such cute buddies.  They do so well to support each other and take turns in their own interests.  Bentley loves games and plays them a lot with his dad, so when he wants to play with friends he usually wins because he knows the games well and has practiced.  Unlike most friends, Molly genuinely likes playing games with Bentley and is supportive and kind.  She says "It's totally ok if I lose.  I like playing games with him, and I like that he is so good at these things."  She's a good friend and he knows that.  
I find random notes too that he gives to her at school.  I'm glad he has a friend that he likes to share interesting things with.  Thanks Molly.

1 comment:

Brad Justice said...

They are such good friends and fun together.