This girl is awesome. She has to go through some pretty annoying things, but she continues to have such a good attitude about it. I love her and all the good things she teaches me.
Her sleep is not good. She really struggles getting good airflow at night and her snoring and gasping is difficult to hear so I can't imagine how she must feel trying to get quality rest. I know she isn't feeling rested and rejuvenated in the mornings and she doesn't complain about it, but it's really bothering me. At this point it's so hard to know what is causing this. She has had so much work done on her airway, and there are many trouble spots, including her lower airway. It's always such a delicate decision making process with knowing when to intervene, but without causing further problems. We shall see I guess. In the meantime, thanks Eden for being so amazing through it all.


1 comment:
She is amazing. She has dealt with it all so well through the years.
Post a Comment