Tuesday, December 24, 2019
Christmas Eve fun!
We started the day with some good neighborly competition. I love this neighborhood full of friends and laser tag guns. This Christmas eve tradition is the best! I play a little, but more than anything, I love to observe the game and watch as everyone disperses among houses, and who hides and who plays aggressively. It's so much fun!!
I remember back in the day we used to play paintball - this is just as fun and not painful at all. Definitely not going back! Thank you neighbors for the fun!
That night we had a delicious feast at grandma and grandpa's house. Those yummy cranberry ice cubes are a traditional favorite!
Then of course, the new PJs!
Then we went for a drive to look at Christmas lights. This one is always a favorite.
When we got home they put thank you cards into the Christmas mailbox, and left some cookies and carrots out for Santa and his reindeer. And then it was definitely time to tuck these excited little ones into bed! We are all super excited for tomorrow morning, but first - some work to do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















1 comment:
I love Christmas.
That laser tag is fun and intense! It gets pretty serious around here.
Post a Comment