Saturday, December 14, 2019

Fun kid updates

Olive is such a performer, even when her audience is completely in her imagination. This countertop outside has become a great stage for Olive and her performances. She has such a vivid imagination and she has no problem independently playing out some major performances. I love catching her as I walk by and watching her shows from a distance. She is so animated and so fun!
Karly is the cutest little Reindeer. She is loving preschool and all the fun projects they get to do.
Bentley is also very creative and imaginative in coming up with characters for new games. I was cleaning out cupboards and opened up his bottom one to find this cute collection. I love this so much.
Who is Eden's best friend right now? Someone she just can't get enough of? This guy -
As far as Eden is concerned, moving next to grandma and grandpa meant she got a new dog. She loves him so much, and he loves her! He comes over every morning looking for her and has cute little howls as she greets him and he "talks" back. It's pretty cute. The following is a random note I found in the mountain of crafts and creations in the school room. I have no idea what this was from or why it was written, but I thought it was funny.

1 comment:

Brad Justice said...

It seems like I can't say this enough--I love the kids. They are so fun. Each has their own unique personality, talents, skills, and funnies.