Saturday, December 21, 2019
The Rise of Skywalker
There's been a lot of anticipation about this movie here in this household. In order to prepare the crowd, Brad has been showing all the Star Wars movies in order to everyone so we could all be up to speed on what's happening. This weekend is the opening weekend of the new movie and we are really going all out by taking the entire family to Flix Brewhouse for the movie and dinner. Everyone was getting excited and all prepped to go!
Even Quaker got into character.
The theater was all abuzz with Star Wars excitement. There were many characters all over which made it really fun for the kids (and Brad!).
Having dinner and warm chocolate chip cookies deliverd during the movie was a fun and extra special treat. Everyone really enjoyed themselves, and only one little fan couldn't quite make it through the whole movie.
I'd say that night was a success. Happy continued birthday Brad. ha ha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














1 comment:
I just love Star Wars. What can I say? I think it's awesome.
And dinner with the movie? Also very awesome.
Post a Comment