Every year when a grandchild turns 8, they get invited to cousin camp with grandma and grandpa Malarsie. This summer Bentley will get to join the crew including his cousin Carson, who was able to go last year. Recently, Carson sent Bentley the cutest letter to help pump him up about it. It says, "Dear Bentley, I haven't wrote you a letter in a long time. I can't wait to go to cousin camp with you. When you come to cousin camp we will eat out on the last day. We will have a good time together. At cousin camp we will have a boy room and a girl room. We will do fun stuff with grandma and grandpa at cousin camp. Your cousin, Carson"

Then I was sure to grab a pic of Bentley's response before he sent it back. It said, "Carson, I believe that this is going to be fun. I'm trying to get prepared. This is most likely to be great. But my favorite part is probably going to be able to see my older cousins! And I haven't seen you in a long time. I'm so excited! I wonder what it's like. I liked the note you gave to me! Thanks! Your a great cousin!" (heart) Bentley
Aren't they just the cutest?! Thank you grandma and grandpa for providing memory building experiences and friendships amongst the family.
No comments:
Post a Comment