Apparently being 4 can be quite exhausting. Lately we have found Karly putting herself to sleep at random times. This is a fun compilation of her over the last month or so. This particular photo of her asleep in her bed with her blanket pulled over her will always be one of my favorites. She loves this blankie and has cherished it since she was tiny. Now the blankie is barely big enough to cover her, but she makes it happen and drifts off to sleep. Slow down time, I'm not ready for my baby to be growing so quickly! She is so precious. I'm grateful for this time I have with her while the others are in school. She is my special buddy.
We did a little shopping at Hobby Lobby and she fell in love with these huge flowers. Then when we got home, back to sleep she went! At least she finished that sucker first.
I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always - as long as I'm living, my baby you'll be.
1 comment:
I love watching my sleeping kids. Lisa is also pretty cute when she’s asleep!
Post a Comment