Monday, May 4, 2020

May the 4th Be With You

May 4th is a very celebrated occasion around here.  I can't take any credit for any of the ideas or fun - I'm just blogging about it - all credit goes to our Star Wars loving dad!
The kids woke up to lots of Star Wars decor scattered throughout the house.
They got their medals and we celebrated the completion of another Star Wars half marathon.  Good walking kids!
Eden came up with the awesome ideas of Star Wars face paint.
That evening the Reidheads and grandma and grandpa joined us for dinner and treats.  Rachel really brought the party up a notch with her baby Yoda fruit bowl.
Then there were lots of yummy Star Wars treats.  Darth cookies, Chewbacca cookies, and light sabers.
Then we finished the night with a little blue milk - interesting for sure.
Thanks for the fun party everyone!  "May the 4th" be with you!

1 comment:

Brad Justice said...

Such a fun day. I love May the Fourth Be with You!