Mother's Day was such a great day! First of all, because of home church, there was no schedule to get up and get everyone ready quickly so I enjoyed a full, unrushed sleep-in and it was glorious! Then I came out to this giant hall poster filled with so many sweet messages. It took me quite a while to finally make it out to the family because I had to enjoy each and every picture and message. I loved it.





The kids had all many other handmade cards and gifts for me - my favorite!



I even got my own homemade puzzle with a cute message. That was a fun surprise.
We had a nice breakfast and then got ourselves put together a bit for some great pics, and a fulfilling home church meeting.

All growing up, my biggest dream was to be a mommy, and that dream has come true with four of the best and most perfect kids for me. I'm so grateful for each one of them and the unique connections we have.
I'm also so grateful for this man who is perfect for me too and helps make all my dreams come true. We make a pretty darn good team.
I'm grateful always, and especially on Mother's Day, for this great mom of mine too. She has been such a great and loving example to me. She is the perfect mom for me and I'm so grateful we get to live close and share in our day to day lives.

The kids also had some nice cards and gifts for her too. It was very cute to watch. She is an amazing grandma and my kids love her so much.

Dad and Grandpa took care of dinner so we could relax, and then Eden make us the most yummy treat. I was pretty spoiled all day, and it was fabulous.
I'm so grateful for all the great women in my life who have helped me become the mom I am. I am grateful that I get to be a mom every day. Thank you family for the best day!






1 comment:
Lisa, I love you. You are beautiful and gifted mother of our children. We are lucky to have you!
Post a Comment