Saturday, August 5, 2023

Eden Begins Playing with the Albuquerque Youth Symphony

 It's a big day for Eden!!!  Today she started her first rehearsal with the Albuquerque Youth Symphony.   She is a beginner in every sense of the word.  She just got her pedal harp a couple weeks ago and has yet to even have a single lesson on it yet (that will be this Thursday).  She is going into this first rehearsal a little "blind" and very, very nervous.   Nothing like being thrown into the deep end, playing in a symphony for the first time, on a new instrument that she has yet to learn.   I appreciate Eden's bravery and willingness to step into things that feel very scary.  She has a lot of courage and I'm so proud of her!

I'm so excited to witness her growth this year.  She is going to have some amazing opportunities to learn so many new things, and to be a part of something big.  I'm so excited for her.


No comments: