Wednesday, June 11, 2008

2008 Vacation!

Brad's work often has contests to help motivate and promote successful business growth, so this contest was for $2500 towards a trip of your choice. Because Brad is such a hard worker, we were able to get the money and take an amazing vacation! Brad's parents also joined us, and we were so happy to have them there! We had an awesome time. Several people asked to see pictures, so prepare yourselves because there's lots!

P.S. Thanks again to you Brad for all your hard work and dedication to be successful in all you do! I'm so blessed to be your wife, and I love you tons! Muah! :o)

5 comments:

Harding Family said...

Yeah Lisa! I am so excited you posted all your pictures on your blog! You did a great job! Your trip looked so fun and that is so nice you got to go with his parents! Good job working so hard Brad so you could enjoy the fruits of your labor!

Anonymous said...

Lisa - great pics - love them!!! Looks like tons of fun!
-Heidi

Chad and Annie said...

I love all your pictures, your guys' trip looks so incredibly amazing!!!! I really love all of your many swimsuits, Lisa!!! I love the Disneyworld pictures. Maybe someday we can go there with you!

Jen Kesler said...

Hi Lisa!
What a fun vacation! I'm so glad you guys had a great time...way to go Brad on the hard work!!! (BTW, I found your blog through the Pickett's blog...hope you don't mind!!!).

Have a great day!
Jen

Jon, Erin & Keira said...

Brad!!! It's your cousin Erin! Your mom told me about your blog and I was thrilled! You look like you had a blast on your many adventures with the wifey and parentals. I just started up a blog also. http://jonanderinmckibben.blogspot.com
anyways, I hope all is well!