Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Disney World!

Our cruise was leaving from Port Canaveral, which isn't too far from Orlando, so we figured that since we were so close that we'd go out a couple days early and visit Disney World. It was almost exactly like Disney Land, so Brad had the place memorized and we were able to whip around there and get into quick lines for all the rides. Way to be a planner Brad!
..


They don't look happy to be in the happiest place in the world! But they just weren't excited for the picture because they were very excited to be there!
..




We went on splash mountain, expecting to get splashed - but we weren't expecting a full shower! We got drenched on that thing!
..

I think poor Kirma got the worst of it. Thanks for taking it for the team!

..

What a cute husband I have!

..

I'm not sure what his look means, but I liked it!

..




1 comment:

Amber said...

You guys look so cute together! What a fun trip. I am happy you started the blog!