St. Marteen was the final port on our cruise. I actually learned quite a bit about this place when we went on an island tour. The island is only 37 square miles, but half the island is Dutch, and half the island is French. We mostly spent time on the Dutch side which is much more "tourist friendly" and a little cleaner.
..
..
..
This was just a pretty view from the tour bus. I can't say I would be too disappointed to go stay at that place sometime!
..
Another awesome view from the tour bus! At the end of the day we ended up doing some shopping and hung out at that beach.
..
Don't they look happy to be there! (or maybe it was just the people they were with?)
..
There's our ship in the background!
..
..
1 comment:
awesome!!! You put some great pictures up. I bet you guys had a blast. I can't wait to go on our cruise. See ya soon
Post a Comment