Friday, February 27, 2009
The Babystrology Counter...
I debated back and forth about whether or not I wanted to put that baby countdown on here this soon because frankly, I didn't want to see how big that number was. 187 days? That seems like SOOO far away! Well I just hope time flies! Also, at this point I think the baby in that bubble is kind of freaky looking... our little baby is much cuter than that already! :o) We are so excited, can you tell?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm afraid the bubble baby is kinda creepy...but yay for countdowns! It will go quicker than you think.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME! A countdown!! sheesh, this pregnancy is going to be long for me too! okay okay, Lisa I support your baby cause. I will watch that bubble baby until it cannot circle around in that little bubble any more! eish-they should have some cute clothes you can put on your bubble baby while you wait....now that would be fun! Okay-Im done. :D You know Im kidding right! This will be fun :D Yippee skippee!
That will be so weird when that bubble baby is too big to move around the bubble because that means it will be time to have that baby. YAY!!! I think it will go my faster then we think. I can't wait!!!!
Post a Comment