She is getting so round! SHe always was cute but now she is more than cute...She is huggable. LOL You could just pinch those cheeks, although I would never do that. I am glad she is getting some new outfits to wear. She is the cutest thing there is.
She is a doll. I can't believe how I can see her growing right before my eyes. It is so fun to see her change thru the pictures. I love seeing you holding her so much fun. What a good mommy you are.
2 comments:
She is getting so round! SHe always was cute but now she is more than cute...She is huggable. LOL You could just pinch those cheeks, although I would never do that. I am glad she is getting some new outfits to wear. She is the cutest thing there is.
Aunt Cathy
She is a doll. I can't believe how I can see her growing right before my eyes. It is so fun to see her change thru the pictures. I love seeing you holding her so much fun. What a good mommy you are.
Post a Comment