Sunday, December 27, 2009

Another birthday post and other random things...

Before I get to all the Christmas festivities, I still have a few more birthday pictures and some other random fun pictures from last week that I was never able to post. So here they are!

Since Brad likes to celebrate his birth month, and not just the day, I figured I could continue the celebration with more than one birthday post. :o) Here's the birthday boy with the annual chocolate birthday cake, Brad's ultimate favorite.


Eden looks really bored. Maybe birthdays aren't her thing yet.


This year Brad got a popcorn machine from his parents (the perfect addition to our movie theater room) and I think I was way more excited about it than anyone else because I love popcorn, especially freshly popped theater style! Mmmmmm.... delicious.

The assembly. I couldn't wait to put it to use!


And the delicious product! Yummy... Thanks mom and dad Justice - we LOVE it and the yummy popcorn it produces!




Eden is now barely over 11 pounds. She continues to grow at a slow pace, but it's growing and that's what counts! We just love her to pieces and can't imagine life without her.

Too cute. These moments are priceless.


I'm afraid she is going to have a squinty eye problem just like her daddy. Big smiles, small eyes! :o)


No smiles here though. Tummy time = torture time. I don't leave her there long at all, but the seconds she is there don't go over too smoothly.


Yes it's official, she is definitely a thumb sucker.


She gets so happy and excited when her daddy gets home and gives her some attention.

2 comments:

Chad and Annie said...

I love all Eden's smiling pictures, she is sooo cute! I love seeing her pictures and how good she is doing. She has come so far...what a precious and sweet girl you two have. And she's so blessed to have you as her mom.

Cindy said...

Re: first photo of Brad with Eden and birthday cake. Based on his facial expression (can only be described as "leering at the camera"), I'm not sure whether he's about to eat the cake, or the baby! P.S. this is Scott. P.P.S see you in a couple of weeks!!