Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Celebrations!



It's hard to believe that Christmas has already come and gone. It still amazes me that this year is already over. Seriously... why does time have to go by so fast?

Christmas this year was really great - full of family, games, movies, good food, naps, and presents... what more could we possible ask for? This year we celebrated a little pre-Christmas at home, and then the real deal down with my parents and little sister. It was a quiet Christmas because my older sisters and their families couldn't come so that meant Eden was the only kid. This is definitely good and bad: Good because we got to sleep in a little on Christmas morning, eat a good breakfast, and even shower before opening presents. But bad without little ones because they just bring in the fun and exciting Christmas spirit. All in all though it was a really great time.







This is the new coat that Eden got, but it sure makes for a tight fit in the car seat!



Now that looks cozy...




Here was the shocker... Brad got me a beautiful diamond and ruby necklace which I absolutely LOVE. This was the last thing I was expecting from him because he has always made it quite clear that jewelry just isn't a good use of valuable resources! :o) (He'd rather buy land is what he always says)




Eden loves this new toy and has gotten pretty good at pushing the buttons.


But it wasn't long before she was worn out and just wanted to relax a little.



Quite often these days Eden can't choose which thumb she wants to suck on so she just goes for both at the same time!


And finally, a precious moment - It's still a little hard for Eden to last too long in this new bumbo seat without a little head support so my mom reached over to hold up her head and I think that made Eden really happy.




Thank you Mom and Dad Justice, and Mom and Dad Malarsie for all the great gifts and good company. The best blessing of all is most definitely our families!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa - I showed your post to Grandma Kally and Grandma Moe.... They think Eden is just to cute. Looks like everyone is doing well. Hope to see you soon!

Laura said...

Eden has the cutest little smile. How fun to have her 1st Christmas.

Harding Family said...

I am so sad we weren't there to play! But it looks like you guys had fun even though the life of the party wasn't there! :-) Eden is getting so big and I can't wait for you to learn how to use that sewing machine! I have lots of things I wanna make! Lol I guess we really do need to move closer!

Jen Kesler said...

Glad you guys had a great Christmas! Brad cracks me up with his comment about buying land instead of jewelry!!!!