
We just got word today that my brother was injured by an IED bomb while on a foot patrol in Afghanistan. He underwent surgery today to remove shrapnel from his face and he is now awaiting transport to Germany. Fortunately his injuries are not life threatening, but they are concerned about his eyes and the damage that the shrapnel may have caused. We are so blessed that he is alive though because three other families are mourning their loses today. Please pray for these families as well.
Unfortuately that's all the info we know. We are all anxiously awaiting more information to come through the chain of command.
Please remember Michael, the other soldiers who were injured and those lost, and all the families involved in your prayers. Thank you.
5 comments:
He is in our prayers.
We will definitely include him in our prayers.
Lisa,
I am sorry to hear about this. We will remember him in our prayers.
Wow. I'm so sorry! I am definitely going to pray for them all.
We are praying for him. We have been thinking of him all day. In fact I can't stop thinking of him. Especially being here in Korea surrounded by military friends and families. We appreciate his service and will be anxious to hear more. We love your family and are sorry for all those who lost loved ones today.
Post a Comment