Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Eden's Baby Blessing



Clear back in November, on the 29th to be exact, Brad was able to administer Eden's blessing. I'm not even going to begin to explain why it's taken me so long to finally get these pictures up. All that matters is that the pictures are here, we were surrounded by loving family, and Brad gave Eden an amazing blessing.

Here we are getting Eden dressed and ready in her beautiful blessing dress.


I love my family more than words can explain.


Eden has the BEST grandparents on both sides.


We were so fortunate that my brother Michael was able to be there and stand in on the blessing. This was his last visit home before leaving to Afghanistan.


Here's the group after the meeting. Unfortunately Greg's family had to leave right after Sacrament meeting and weren't able to be in this photo.


I was able to get one with Greg and his family before we left to church though.


Thank you to all our family who were there with us (especially those who traveled in from out of state) to celebrate Eden and the blessing she is in our lives. We love you all!

Brad did an amazing job with her blessing, and is such a wonderful daddy!



6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Those are awesome pics lisa! great job!

Chad and Annie said...

I love these pictures so much! Eden is so incredibly beautiful and looks like an angel in them. I am so glad that you're family was all able to be there for the blessing, what a special memory that will always be. I am so happy that Eden is doing so well, she is a miracle!

Stef said...

She is so SO beautiful!! Way to go guys!

Anonymous said...

Those are such cute pictures! I am glad you posted them!!!

Jess & Jessica said...

Lisa,
Those pictures came out beautiful! I love the one of Brad and Eden gazing lovingly into each other's eyes. Her dress is so pretty. Brad did do an excellent job on her blessing. Aren't dads the best!?!

Theresa said...

Beautiful pictures!