Thursday, December 17, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday to my adorable, loving, strong, motivated, driven, caring, happy hubby! Brad, you're the best husband and daddy that I could have ever hoped for! Thanks for all you do for our family. We love you and hope you have a great birthday.

So here's to your adorable beginnings.... (now everyone can see where Eden gets her cute little button nose!) :)





We are so glad you were born ALL THOSE MANY years ago! :o) We love you! Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Jess & Jessica said...

Ah. Brad was a cute baby. I can't believe how much that 3rd and 4th picture looks like Myla. Wierd. Anyway, we hope that he had a great day. Brad is so lucky to almost be 30. I sure wish I was almost there and I am not even kidding. Love you guys!

Cindy said...

Happy birthday Brad!! We can't wait to see you guys and finally meet Eden!!

Love Cindy and Scott