Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Confirmed...

It's official, Eden has/had Rotavirus. I wish someone would have told me a while ago that there was a vaccination to avoid this. Oh well, we are almost done with it now. So far today she hasn't had any poopy diapers so I think it is finally clearing out of her system.

This is the first vomiting/diarrhea illness that Eden has ever had and it has definitely been a pain in the butt. However, I'd take this illness over what she usually gets which are respiratory illnesses because those almost always land us in the ER with lots of medication and breathing treatments. So poop all you want as long as we can do it comfortably in our home in a very stress free environment! :)

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Hey guys! Just read up on everything going on - so glad that she's healing well. That sweet little thing is so tough!! We never want to bug you when you're here, but know that we're always around if you need a place to crash, dinner or just company!

Rebecca said...

I'm so glad you commented on our blog b/c I forget to check your blog b/c it doesn't update on my reader. anyway, i'm so sorry for all that you are still going through with Eden. It breaks my heart. I'm glad she's getting better from rotavirus. She's gotten so big and SO beautiful! Her eyes just shine- they are so pretty.