Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

I am so grateful for my father, my father-in-law and the amazing father than Brad is for Eden. I can't begin to express my gratitude for these great men. I hope they all know how much I love and appreciate them and the tremendous ways that they bless my family and Eden.

Today for Brad, Eden and I sent him on a little scavenger hunt to find his gift. Eden was cute and ran behind him excitedly as he went from clue to clue. The hunt ended in our guest bedroom where his present was hidden under the bed.

A long time ago he saw an advertisement in some magazine for a vertical chess board. Since they he has talked about how cool it would be to have one hanging in his office at work so he can play chess with his co-workers, and also have a cool piece of art. Eden and I decided to splurge and get him the chess board he wanted.

Anyone up for a vertical game of chess, head on over to Brad's office!



Happy Father's Day!

1 comment:

Leigh said...

Lisa,

Just so you know the chess board is a smashing success! The guys here are loving it!

Leigh