The morning before heading to the hospital, Camren and Tiffany gave Eden the big stuffed "Broby" doll from her favorite show Yo Gabba Gabba. She was so happy! You'll notice in the picture she is holding the little matching figurine too. So cute. She took that stuffed guy everywhere with her, including back into the operating room when it was time.

She got to play grocery shopping while we were waiting to go back to the OR. I think she didn't find it appropriate that I was taking her picture - or maybe she was trying to pose - who knows! But she sure looks cute in the little hospital gown.


The following day we were discharged from the hospital and you can tell by looking at her it was a rough night. I looked even worse that's why there was no way I was getting a picture of myself!

One more operation closer to eventually getting that trach out!
No comments:
Post a Comment