We had to assemble them in the car before getting out into the crazy wind.


Eden hadn't seen kites before and was pretty excited about them, but for only a couple minutes, then she just wanted to go play on the park equipment.


This left Brad alone with the kites, but he enjoyed himself out in the field trying to fly two kites at once.

Out of nowhere Eden decided that everytime I take a picture she needs to pose. It started on Memorial Day and has continued since then. I have no idea where she got it from, and it just started completely out of the blue. I thought it was funny so every couple minutes as she was playing I would say "Eden, smile" and she would stop and pose in some ackward way. It made for a funny string of pictures.

This pose with the hand on the chin is definitely my favorite.





After we got home and she napped, I thought I'd try again and see if she was going to keep up the posing, and sure enough - more poses, this time she just has crazy bed hair!






I have decided life would be so extremely boring without our girl! We love you Eden.
1 comment:
I LOVE the poses! She is soooo cute!
Post a Comment