I was struggling with the tears and severe eye stinging that comes along with cutting onions, and my mom told me to hold some match sticks in my mouth. I'll tell you, I was definitely suspicious that she was just messing with me, but I tried it and it really did help! Who knew!! Eden was also a very good little helper, especially when it came to peeling potatoes.
We loved having Greg and Steph's family here with us for a few days and we packed it full of games, movies, and playing. I absolutely love that Griffin is such a good friend to Eden. He does so much to help her have fun, and she loves to follow him around and play whatever he is playing. Usually Eden keeps herself somewhat close to wherever I am, but several times over the time Griffin was here I had to go find Eden and check on her because she was off playing somewhere. It was so great!






Somehow Ruby kept getting Madelyn's pacifier and was (in kind of a weird, creepy way) really enjoying it! She never did chew on it, there wasn't a single tooth mark in it, but we just kept catching her with it hanging out of her mouth as if she really was sucking on it! She is such a strange dog....
Unfortunately the weekend fun got cut a little short when Brad, Eden and I all came down with an awful stomach bug that started Friday night, but at least we got to enjoy Thanksgiving and a few fun days first! Thanks to all our family for coming and spending the holiday with us! We are truly so grateful to be blessed with such amazing families!
1 comment:
Ruby is so funny! Looks like you had a great thanksgiving!
Post a Comment