Bentley's 2 month stats:
12.4 pounds - 47%
23.2 inches - 40%
and his head is in the 67%
Bentley has been such a blessing in our lives. Don't get me wrong, it's definitely been an adjustment getting used to balancing the needs of two kids, and I'm still trying to figure out how to get back to a functioning routine, but overall it has been so good.
Bentley has his fussy times sometimes, but overall he is such a good baby. While I was pregnant with him, I read the book "Babywise" so I could get some techniques and it's definitely worked to help get him into a good and healthy sleeping routine. Since he was about 7 weeks old, he has been sleeping 7-8 hours a night, then he gets up to eat, and then goes back to sleep for a couple more hours. It's definitely helped me get some sanity back now that I'm sleeping better. Thank you Bentley!
He is so smiley and loves to "talk" back to us. It is the most adorable thing and I just can't get enough of hearing his little voice.
He has changed so much in just two months and I'm cherishing every single day with this little guy. Here's a picture from my phone taken back in April.

A couple pictures from my phone, taken in May.


And a whole lot of pictures from my phone taken this month, in June.








He is definitely his happiest and most talkative in the mornings. I absolutely love starting my day off like this....


We love you Bentley!
No comments:
Post a Comment