
I actually got a picture of Eden purposefully smiling at the camera! I guess she was so happy to be at the park that she forgot that she always closes her eyes and makes a weird face for pictures.

This little face is just so precious. I'm sure I attacked her with kisses right after I took this... and I'm even more sure she probably really appreciated it.


Bentley still loves riding in the car. I'll cherish that while it lasts!

Brad taught Eden how to play "slap jack" and it's pretty funny to watch how intense she gets. I love how she holds her her arm up high ready to slap at any moment.

Here's a more typical shot of Eden these days... little stinker.

It definitely makes it more complicated, but I love my two little shopping buddies!


Eden had an eye exam and had to get her eyes dilated so she got to wear the awesome eye doctor glasses. She completely cooperated, until we got outside into the bright sun when those glasses mattered the most.

Bentley sat only long enough to get the picture above and then he toppled over and looked somewhat distressed. Eden thought it was pretty funny though.
When I saw this picture Brad had taken, it reminded me of something that should be in a scary movie... weird. It's just a picture of Eden on her video baby monitor, but it's still kind of creepy.
Really Brad? You gave our 3 year old Gak for her birthday?? What a mess...

Eden and Ruby are such good friends. Most of the time Eden is on her trampoline, Ruby is up there with her.

Eden got this cool magnifying glass for her birthday so she was studying the ants while I was searching for the can of Raid to get rid of them!

No comments:
Post a Comment