Bentley has been such a tremendous blessing in our lives, and I'm so grateful to our Heavenly Father for allowing us to raise this amazing little boy. He looked so handsome in his blessing outfit, and I still can't help but just marvel at him and his cuteness :)
I'm so grateful for all these good men and the important roles they play in the lives of my immediate family. In the photo, from left to right: Chad Pickett, Grandpa James Malarsie, Uncle Dallen Harding, Brad and Bentley, Grandpa Barry Justice, and Uncle Greg Justice.
And here's the whole group of family supporters there for Bentley on his special day.
A huge thank you to all our extended family for their love and support for our family. I feel so very blessed. Life is good!
And to finish off the post, here's one more picture of my handsome little boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment