Thursday, September 13, 2012

Fun projects

Eden loves projects, and unless I have an extra thing or two lined up each day, we both go a little crazy! :)

She is still really intrigued by squirting vinegar into baking soda and watching the bubbles. So this particular time, I put different colored candies in each little hole and she had to squirt in the matching color of vinegar. It kept her pretty entertained for a little while.

On a whim, I also recommended she paint the stepping stones that she walks on to get across the gravel to get the mail. She thought that was fun and now gets even more excited when she goes to get the mail each day.

Gak is always a fun ingredient for any project.

And while we are working on all these projects, Bentley continues to master the art of thumb sucking.

No comments: