Saturday, November 17, 2012

Bentley is 7 months old!

Bentley is such a joy! I love this boy so much! Here's some fun things about Bentley at this age....

He is so hard to hold! He is constantly moving and pushing off me and squirming to get anywhere other than where I'm trying to hold him. It gets quite exhausting juggling him around for any significant period of time.

Every morning between 5 and 6 am, Bentley wakes up to eat. This is my absolute favorite time! He is still sleepy so he loves to cuddle and snuggle up against my neck. I LOVE it! As stated above, he usually wants nothing to do with cuddling or holding still, so I cherish this time. Once he has finished eating, we always snuggle for a bit, and then he goes back in his bed and sleeps for a couple more hours. By far, the best way to start off my day.

One tooth on the bottom has come all the way through. The other one is working to get out of the gums. The poor guy is a little more moody than normal, but he is handling it well.

He is so quick to laugh. His laughter is an instant happiness booster for me. I love it. When he is really tired, it's especially easy to get him giggling. It's adorable.

Now that he is sitting so good, it's pretty handy to throw him in the sink for his bath so I can multitask. He loves it.

Most of the time he takes his baths with Eden and is very patient as she washes his hair and face over and over again. Such a good brother, and very lucky to have such a loving sister.

Poor guy probably had a sore neck after this... but he sure looks cute!

He loves a blankie and his thumb when he is going to sleep, but otherwise he is way too busy for those things!

He is a major momma's boy! If anyone else is holding him, I have to stay out of sight because otherwise he will whine until I get him back.

He loves to eat! It's such a blessing that he wants food and will eat anything I put in front of him. It's so nice too that while I'm cooking dinner, or trying to get something done, I can just put him in the highchair with some cheerios and he is entertained for a long time! It's so awesome to have a child motivated by food.

When I put him down on the floor, he is never in the same place when I come back. He isn't crawling yet, or even getting up onto his knees, but he pushes up on his hands and scoots backwards. He also loves rolling all over the room and usually ends up wedged under the couch.

He has definitely outgrown the hat that he got in the hospital when he was born. Ha ha

We love our baby boy so much and cherish each new phase that he begins. Happy 7 months baby boy!

No comments: