I love to watch my precious kids sleep. Eden still loves to put her blankie string in her nose. For some strange reason that's really comforting to her. :)
And Bentley has outgrown the bassinet so he now sleeps in a pack-n-play. Technically he still fits in there, but it bugged him that he couldn't roll around. The kid is so versatile though when it comes to where he sleeps which makes life easy!
Eden also got a new bed recently. We got rid of her toddler bed and now she sleeps in a twin bed that she calls her "princess castle bed."
I love to be a stay-at-home mom because I get so much quality time with these precious kids. I have to be honest though when I say that some days nap time just doesn't come soon enough. :) Love you kids!
Monday, November 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment