Monday, March 17, 2014

Bringing Olivia Home

Olivia was born Saturday morning, so by Monday morning I was dying to get out of that hospital and home to my other babies. Unfortunately, Olivia was not a fan of the carseat and still cries every time I put her in there. The good thing is that once she starts moving she instantly calms down. So here are a couple pictures of Olivia leaving the hospital.

The drive home seemed like it took forever. I was so excited to see Bentley and Eden, and so excited for them to meet their new baby sister. It was a precious introduction for sure. Eden especially was so giddy and excited and just wanted to hold her as much as possible.

Every where Olivia was for the rest of the day, these two were watching over her. :)

Her cute little "Going home" outfit, and her precious tiny hand before we cut off her hospital bracelet.

She's just beautiful, and we are so overwhelmed with gratitude for her.

No comments: