The weather has been beautiful lately and we have enjoyed spending a lot of time playing at all the parks around here.
I cleaned my carpets which was a project on my "to-do before baby" list. I breathed a big sigh of relief when that one was done.
Meanwhile, while I was cleaning my carpet and Eden was at school, Bentley was having a tea party with his BFF Abby. These two are so cute together.
Bentley was playing the iPad at grandma's house and fell asleep! I was shocked when I found him like this because usually if he has the iPad or is watching TV there is no way he would fall asleep. Poor guy was extra worn out apparently.
Eden always wants me to take pictures of her and Ruby. She loves that dog and that dog loves her! I find them cuddling or hanging out together quite often.
Bentley is starting to be much more interested in "helping" me cook. Sometimes I love having the kids in there with me - and sometimes it can be a little too much "help" and I have to find something else for them to do before I lose my mind. :)
Carson was sitting in the car seat, minding his own business, when Bentley came along and wanted in. Carson wasn't too excited about getting out though so Bentley just sat right down on his lap and that did not go over well! Poor little Carson.
Eden has been really curious about colors lately and what happens when you mix them so the other day, while Bentley was sleeping, we got out all the paints and experimented with mixing colors. She was thoroughly entertained for a very long time and has remembered pretty good what colors mix together to make other colors. I love watching her learn and discover new things.
Sunday, March 2, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment