I love this baby so much! Her smiles are so captivating. It is so funny because she will sit and smile at you until she finally catches your eye and then she gets really excited. She is the most cozy little snuggly baby ever and I just can't squeeze her or kiss her enough. She makes me happy. Period.
She has 2 teeth on the bottom already!! So crazy.
She smiles constantly.
She loves to squeal in a very high pitch.
She's getting too big for her swing ha ha. I don't know why, but she always attempts to throw herself off the side now when we put her in there.
She is mostly sitting up on her own. She is a little wobbly still but she is almost there!
She loves to play in the water. It's so incredibly easy to get the most adorable pictures of her.
She loves to "talk" to her friend in the mirror.
We've started experimenting in the world of rice cereal and baby food. She is definitely a fan - most the time.
The grass is very interesting to her. I leave her on a towel or blanket and usually come back to find her very intently focused on the grass.
She's growing up so fast. If I was sure I'd get more just like her, I'd have many more babies. :) I adore her to pieces.
Friday, August 15, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
lol the rice cereal doesn't look like it tasted great! She is so dang cute. You can't help but be happy when you are around her. Love that girl.
Post a Comment